STAAD Pro software is widely used in analyzing and designing structures – buildings, bridges, towers, transportation, industrial and utility structures. As the name suggests STAAD stands for Structural Analysis And Design. Designs can be building structures, culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges and piles. STAAD Pro helps structural engineers automate their tasks by removing the tedious and long procedures of the manual methods.
STAAD.Pro comes with flexible modeling environment, advanced features, and fluent data collaboration. It is world’s most extensively used structural analysis and design software that supports Indian and all international codes. STAAD.Pro allows structural engineers to analyze and design virtually any type of structure. STAAD is used by Structural engineering firms, structural consultants, departments in construction companies, owner/operators, and government agencies, and offshore platform designers.
At EduCADD STAAD.Pro program covers all steps involved in structural analysis and design of concrete and steel. We introduce you to STAAD.Pro’s state of the art user interface, visualization tools, powerful analysis and design engines with advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities.
- You learn how to complete object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphic model generation.
- You learn how to use pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help
- You learn how to carry out flexible zoom and multiple views
- You learn how to have isometric and perspective views and 3D shapes
- You learn how to use built-in command file editor and simple command language
- You learn how to generate graphics/text input
- You learn how to do efficient algorithm that minimizes disk space requirements
- You learn knw how to take presentation quality printer plots of geometry and results as part of run output
- You learn how to perform accurate and numerically efficient plate/shell element incorporating out-of-plane shear and in-plane rotation; automatic element mesh generation; comprehensive element stress output including in-plane stresses, out-of-plane shear, bending and principal stresses at nodal as well as user specified points
- You learn how to achieve user-specified design parameters to customize design
- You learn how to perform code check, member selection and optimized member selection consisting of analysis/design cycles.
- You learn how to design concrete beams/columns/slabs/footings as per all major international codes
- Model Generation- Interactive menu-driven model generation with simultaneous 3D display 2D and 3D graphic generation using rectangular or polar coordinate systems Segments of repetitive geometry used to generate complex structural models
- Model Verification-2D/3D drawings on screen as well as on plotter/printer Full 3D shapes for frames, elements Isometric or any rotations for full 3D viewing
- Static Analysis- Mass modeling, extraction of frequency and mode shapes Response spectrum, time history analysis Modal damping ratio for individual models Secondary Analysis- Finite element capabilities, steel design, concrete design, and timber design. Forces and displacements at sections between nodes, Maximum and minimum force envelopes.