Revit MEP from Autodesk is popular software that is basically used for designing complex building systems.
Revit is a BIM (Building Information Modelling) complaint software, which can provide precise design, analysis and documentation for efficient building system from concept through construction. It helps in designing information-rich models throughout the building lifecycle.
- Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the jobs of Architectural Designer
- Space Designer
- Facilities Designer
- Architectural Renderer
- CAD Designer
- BIM Modeller.
Revit MEP helps engineers, designers and contractors to enhance collaboration, analysis, designing, visualization, and documentation. It supports sustainable decision-making for designs, and improves BIM-based building performance workflows.
- AWWA valves and pump content
- Insight integration
- Fabrication service conversion
- Fabrication documentation
- HVAC design and documentation
- Electrical design and documentation
- Plumbing design and documentation
- MEP fabrication detailing
- Trainees will know to capture photorealistic state designing ideas.
- Trainees will be able to embed CSV data into families.
- Trainees will be able to design, and create forms using parametric components.
- Trainees can visually communicate with design intent.
- Trainees can create & name duct & piping system types.
- Trainees will be able to work with data from clients or contractors.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Pursuing diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Completed diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Course Duration:- 80Hrs