EduCADD’s Primavera® training is aimed at individuals who want to use the Primavera® software for effective project management. This course is usually attended by those aspiring to work as Project Managers, Event Organizers, Project Planners, Consultants and Financial Project Analysts. This Primavera® training familiarizes participants with various Primavera® capabilities, including:
- Document Management System
- Issue Tracking System
- Project Portfolio Management
- Resource Management
The Primavera® P6 online training covers concepts related to Work Breakdown Structure, Budgeting, Relationships, Scheduling and Baseline. Students gain expertise in managing projects through Primavera® software, including tasks like adding activities, assigning resources, and calculating issues and risks.
Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the following job positions Planning Engineer/Scheduler/Cost Estimator/Project Co-ordinator/Project Manager
- Introduction to Primavera®
- Creating EPS and OBS
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Resource and Roles
- Assigning Resource and Leveling
- Thresholds, Issues, Risk
- Report Setup, Creating Project Website, Export and Import
- Members learn arranging, booking, and controlling of little and extensive scale activities; driving down costs, minimizing dangers, and conveying results for key partners. They are taught how to choose the privilege key blend of undertakings; equalization asset limit and apportion best assets.
- You will have the capacity to oversee venture in the customer variant of primavera and will give you an intensive information and hands on involvement in utilizing Primavera P6V8.2 client.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Pursuing or Completed diploma / engineering / Masters in any streams.
- Course Duration:- 40 Hrs