MS Project is a tool developed and marketed by Microsoft for Project Project Management. MSP is a flexible online solution for PPM (Project Portfolio Management). It allows organizations for starting, prioritizing project portfolio investments and delivering the intended business value.
Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the following job positions Planning Engineer/Scheduler/Cost Estimator/Project Co-ordinator/Project Manager.
MSP help project managers to develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage budget, and analyze workloads. It helps to track & manage human resources tasks and make data driven decisions by providing important information to team members to increase their knowledge and improvise them to make better decisions.
EduCADD’s MSP program help you to master the tool and associated features and skill you to be a Planner. Course cover below topics :
- Administration: This module covers add/remove users, can create custom scripts and automate processes.
- Work Management: to manage and collaborate, works as a team without the project structure. It provides visibility in work for planning and reporting purposes.
- Demand management: Used to increase visibility into projects, operational activities and everyday work and streamline project initiation and progression by applying appropriate governance and control.
- Portfolio Analytics & Selection: For identifying, selecting, and delivering project portfolios that best align with an organization’s business strategy and maximize ROI.
- Resource Management: To deliver results with the current workforce and planning for future to manage surplus and to deﬁcit across a planning horizon.
- Schedule Management: To deliver projects on time with a map for execution and delivery framework to tracking progress and managing change.
- Financial Management: To adopt financial management processes and effective tracking cost performance to ensure delivery within budget and that the portfolio realizes the forecasted benefits.
- Time and Task Management: For the utilization of a centralized and common approach to time reporting and task management.
- Collaboration: For strengthening the team collaboration and for improving project success with enterprise capabilities, easy communication, team sites and other easy-to-use collaboration capabilities.
- Issue and Risk Management: To prevent, identify, and mitigate potential business or project-related risks and issues.
- Reporting and Business Intelligence: Used for collecting, categorizing, understanding, and making decisions about project data and for utilizing business intelligence to provide visibility and decision support for proactively managing projects, programs and portfolios.
- Trainees will learn how to effectively plan and manage tasks with the help of scheduling capabilities.
- Trainees will learn how to keep their teams organized in one location — their project site — where they can view project summaries, documents, tasks, newsfeeds and calendars.
- Trainees will be able to create workflows & standardize project progression or rejection and improve governance and control.
- Trainees will learn to accurately measure resource utilization and better manage resource allocation that aligns with their strategy.
- Trainees will learn how to use summary dashboards to gain insights into all organizational projects.
- Trainees will learn how to give their team members and business partners the right level of access to project information.
- Trainees will learn to develop and deliver applications thereby saving time off discrete processes or by connecting it to any other third-party or proprietary software systems.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Pursuing or Completed diploma / engineering / Masters in any streams.
- Course Duration:- 40 Hrs