Creo is a 3D CAD software tool that transports all tasks involved in product development and development is done in modern days, using diverse tools, with the participation of people of a variety of skills, from different geographical locations.
The key promises of Creo tools include: faster time-to-market, product quality, design efficiency; minimum errors, less scrap and rework.
Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the jobs related to Product detailing & design.
Product designers and engineers are required to have complete knowledge of developing a product design virtually. Creo comes with all the tools that are required for completing a product design.
3D modeling is being preferred not only by customers, but also by engineers and designers because they offer many advantages over the traditional 2D design. So, you need to learn 3D CAD and Creo is one of the most widely used 3D CAD tools in the industry. Creo can help you convert your ideas into product designs quickly, and effectively. Even without having any prior experience in animation, you as an engineer or designer can produce an animated movie of your 3D product design almost instantly. This will help you communicate your product ideas better even to a non-technical person.
While CAD users can make use of parametric design software from Creo, they can easily collaborate with infrequent or non-CAD users as the software lets them do 3D direct modeling.
At EduCADD, we help you master the following capabilities of Creo:
- SOLID MODELING
- Sketcher workbench
- Part Design workbench
- Assembly design workbench
- Drafting workbench
- Surface MODELING
- Sheet Metal Modeling
- You will know how to sketch, model, validate design and visualize product design.
- You will know how to do free form, 2D, and evolutionary concept designs; do detailed designing and making late-stage design changes; and you will also know how to diagram electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- You will know how to do direct drafting, direct modeling as well as parametric 3D modeling.
- You will know how to validate a design with engineering simulation and check whether the product design can meet the functional requirements. CAE analysts and designers can test a product for tolerance, behaviour, mechanism dynamics, mechanical motion, performance dimensions, electric clearances, and creepage.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Pursuing diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Completed diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Course Duration:- 100Hrs