EduCADD is CERTIFIED EDUCATIONAL PARTNER (CEP) of Dassault Systemes. With our association offers an advanced course in CATIA V5, a leading parametric solid modeling software. CATIA comes with engineering, design, and systems engineering capabilities. CATIA helps users to design shapes and reach high levels of surface sophistication with its 3D sketching, visualization features. With CATIA product developers can take an integrated systems engineering approach. They can do requirements engineering, systems architecture definition, detailed modeling and simulation to manage the complex development process.
Our CATIA program is structured in a pedagogical sequence, covering the Part, Assembly, Drafting, Wireframe & Surfaces and Generative Sheet metal Design workbenches of CATIA V5. Every session provides with detailed explanation of the commands and tools in CATIA V5. This approach allows the user to understand and use the tool in an efficient manner.
Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the jobs related to Product detailing & design.
At EduCADD, we help you master the following capabilities of CATIA :
Parametric solid modeling, free-form surface modeling, reverse engineering, styling, and computer aided industrial design, engineering drawing and drafting, product and manufacturing information, reporting and analytics, verification and validation, knowledge based engineering, reuse, sheet metal design, assembly modeling, digital mockups, simulation, stress analysis, finite element method, kinematics, complete fluid dynamics, thermal analysis.
- You learn advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling, and documentation.
- You learn to do product design, industrial design and styling (optimize form, fit, function and user experience), streamline 2D design, drafting, documentation with powerful tools for layout, drawing, and 3D annotation You will do assembly design, sheet metal design, and template based design
- You learn how to perform CAE geometry editing, comprehensive meshing, fine element assembly management, multi-CAE environments.
- You learn to carry out visual analysis and validation which will give you high quality performance insights for product decisions.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Pursuing diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Completed diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Course Duration:- 80Hrs