ANSYS, one of the widely used analysis software is needed to complete the design of any product. This allows engineers and designers to virtually analyze how their products (and thousands of parts in them) work in real world environment, at an early stage of product design.
ANSYS software is being used across a wide range of industries to analyze and understand the stability, durability and the compatibility of the product in the real world.
Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the jobs related to Product detailing & design/Analyst.
virtual simulation platforms are being created by many companies to overcome the cost of product failure after production. The best virtual simulation obtained is the exact replica for the real world simulation.
Traditionally, companies would design parts or subsystems in different engineering silos, and then subject their prototypes to physical tests at the later stage of product design. However, this physical testing will not give enough data for companies that produce smart products: cars, cell phones, wind turbines, etc that use thousands of components. Hence, virtual engineering simulation is increasingly preferred. Knowing how to do it is an important engineering software skill.
ANSYS has a whole set of products for you to perform simulation of structural aspects of a single product or complex interactions of subsystems. It will help you understand how products would work not only in ideal environments but also changing users environments or during unexpected consumer usage.
EduCADD’s Ansys program will help you master the following capabilities of ANSYS:
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS:
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS and its sub types
- LINEAR STATIC ANALYSIS with examples
- MODEL ANALYSISNON
- LINEAR STATIC ANALYSIS
- TRANSIENT ANALYSIS
- BUCKLING ANALYSIS
- DESIGN OPTIMIZATION
- THERMAL ANALYSIS:
- STATIC THERMAL ANALYSIS
- TRANSIENT THERMAL ANALYSIS
- You will be know how to simulate and validate the performance of products of all manufacturing sectors including automotive, power electronic products, electronic equipment, electromechanical devices, and electrical systems.
- You will know how to simulate every structural aspect, including linear static analysis, of a single part of a complex assembly with hundreds of components interacting through contacts or relative motions.
- You will know how to perform fluid flow analysis to know the impact of fluid flows on your product while manufacturing and when used by customers in real world applications.
- With your mastery in simulation, you will contribute not only to success of products but also cost management, product integrity, designing smart products, and reduced time-to-market.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Pursuing diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Completed diploma or engineering in Mechanical & related streams.
- Course Duration:- 80Hrs