Autodesk 3dS Max is a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation and rendering software developed by Autodesk Media and Entertainment. It helps users to create massive worlds in games, scenes for design visualization and engaging virtual reality experiences.
Upon completion of the course, students can apply for the jobs of Architectural Designer
- Space Designer
- Facilities Designer
- Architectural Renderer
- CAD Designer
- BIM Modeller
AutoDesk’s 3dS Max is widely used by architects and civil engineers for 3D visualization of their designs. Though, you will use CAD software for drawings, you can bring them into 3dS Max for rendering photo-realistic visualization.
Though you can get decent renders out of CAD software, 3ds Max can provide the control you need in your render settings. Most architects and engineers use CAD software and BIM tools for modeling and prefer 3ds Max for rendering.
At EduCADD, we help you master some of the following features of 3ds Max:
- 3D modeling and texturing, 3D rendering, Configurable user interface, Adobe After Effects interoperability; and Compositing integration, among others.
- You will know how to carry out mesh and surface modeling; efficiently create parametric and organic objects; use texture mapping, baking, and layering; accelerate shading and material design.
- You will know how to get better interactive and playback performance; segment models for downstream compositing; iterate more effectively with interactive rendering; create better physical simulations in less time; create simulations with unified simulation solvers; create water, fire, spray, and snow effects, and create strand-derived effects like grass.
- You will learn how to make use of 3dS Max’s configurable user interface to access multiple views with tabbed layouts; get efficient 2D/3D data exchange; get single-step data transfer with 3ds Max; choose from several compositing options in 3ds Max; use containers to override object properties.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Pursuing diploma or engineering in Civil & related streams.
- Completed diploma or engineering in Civil & related streams.
- Course Duration:- 80 Hrs